If you previously used iTunes software to back up your iOS device, you can use this feature in order to extract data from the created iTunes backup using MOBILedit Forensic Express.
1. Open MOBILedit Forensic Express.
2. Click on "Import data".
3. Choose the "Reveal iTunes backups" option.
4. A list of available backups will show up - choose which one you want to extract data from.
5. Once you've selected a backup, click Next and enter the password for the backup (if required).
If you don't know the password, you can always try to break it with our password breaker.
In case the password is non-existent, it is automatically to "123" (and unset after the extraction is finished).
6. After entering the correct password, the backup will be loaded into MOBILedit Forensic Express and you'll be able to perform an extraction just as if an actual device were connected.